Haley Marketing Group - HMGWPTools https://www.haleymarketing.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/08/HMG-logo_400x400.png https://www.hmgwptools.com/ https://www.hmgwptools.com/ USD 30000 36000 YEAR true
Williamsville, NY 14221 US
Posted: 08/24/2022 2022-08-24 2025-08-24 Industry: Administrative Job Number: 105 Pay Rate: $30,000-36,000 + benefits :
International firm has an immediate opening for a Sales Assistant. This is a temp to hire opportunity that will go full time for the right opportunity!
- Enter all orders for sales person(s) which includes: purchase orders, production orders and transfers
- Double check/review all orders entered against customer s PO to ensure correctness
- Email or fax order confirmation to customers
- Give orders back to sales person for review
- Keep all orders filed at sales person s desk by ship date or next expedite date (required date should reflect in the system)
- Expedite all orders that were scheduled to ship on the day previous (this should be done first thing every morning)
- Expedite all purchase orders and production orders (2) days prior to the scheduled ship date
- Make note of any date changes on purchase order/production order, order and notify sales person
- Request a production schedule for all project orders which consists of:
- Casting due dates, machining dates, test/assembly dates & ship dates
- All production schedules should be expedited weekly
- Notify customers of orders that are sitting in will call
- File all closed/shipped orders at sales person s desk
- Make sure there is an email address in the contact ID for the customer that has placed the order. If not, then call the customer, get their email address and update it in the system
- File all quotes for sales person(s) once a week
- Source material for sales person(s)
- Keep a notebook of sourced material
- Enter all return authorizations for sales people
- Give RMA back to sales person for review
- Email or fax RMA acknowledgments to customer & give the warehouse office a copy
- Enter all vendor returns for sales person(s)
- Give warehouse office a copy of the vendor return and the RGA that was given to us by our supplier
- Attach vendor return to the back of RMA
- Provide cut sheets, packing lists, tracking info, invoices, MTR s, weights & dimensions, etc for your sales person(s) and /or customers>
- High School Diploma
- Marketing related experience is an advantage.
- Relevant training in inside sales support
- Able to work in fast-paced, self-directed environment.
- Develop a strong product knowledge as well as customer knowledge
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Proficient level computer skills including Outlook.
- Excellent telephone sales personality skills.
- Good organizational and excellent time management skills
- Highly energetic and self-starter.
- Must be able to begin working promptly at 7:45 AM and stay after 5:00 P.M. as needed until promised quotes/orders are completed.
- Able to maintain good relationships with customers and co-workers.